TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws.
If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
- Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Student Focus Malaysia's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:modify or copy the materials;use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Student Focus Malaysia's web site;remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; ortransfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server as this contravenes our terms and conditions.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Student Focus Malaysia at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Student Focus Malaysia's web site are provided "as is". Student Focus Malaysia makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.Further, Student Focus Malaysia does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Student Focus Malaysia or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Student Focus Malaysia's Internet site, even if Student Focus Malaysia or a Student Focus Malaysia authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Student Focus Malaysia's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Student Focus Malaysia does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current.
Student Focus Malaysia may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Student Focus Malaysia does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Student Focus Malaysia has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Student Focus Malaysia of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's risk.
Student Focus Malaysia may revise these terms and conditions of use for its web site at any time without notice. By using this web site you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Student Focus Malaysia's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Canada without regard to its conflict of law provisions. In the event of any complaints, please contact us immediate and we shall respond.
Research services terms and conditions
The following terms of service applies to all research request submitted to studentfocus-malaysia.com:
- All our research products and services are for academic purposes only and should not be used for any other purpose. Studentfocus-malaysia.com will not assume any liability for any improper use nor not learning the content of the research.
- Research requests given earlier than 14 days will be ready latest two days to due date except on weekends.
- The research becomes the copyright of the customer when full payment is received. Under no circumstance should our research be shared with anyone without our knowledge and written consent within the duration of the contract.
- All relevant information (if available) relating to the research must be submitted along with the details of the research request when requested by studentfocus-malaysia.com
- The customer agrees that our research services does not contravene nor violate the rules and regulations of his/her college or university. Our research is intended to help students improve their marks and not to assist in cheating. Whenever our words and ideas are used by students all credit should be attributed to Student Focus Malaysia Research Team
- Contract commences from date of first payment.
- Contract terminates on the date research is delivered to the customer.
- Fifty percent of agreed amount must be paid as first installment and completed before final delivery.
- Unlimited research request revisions are accepted until contract termination. However, when components of the research upon which cost of research is computed is revised, the research cost will change and the changes will be communicated to the customer.
- You agree that our research service does not constitute your final grade score. Studentfocus-malaysia.com should not be held liable for any losses – direct and indirect – due to the customer’s choice of using our research service. However, we always strive to provide the best research service to all our esteemed customers without complaints.
- In the case of a delayed delivery due to forces beyond our control, we will complete the research as soon as possible and studentfocus-malaysia.com will not be held liable.
- Studentfocus-malaysia.com reserves the right to verify all research requests through any means including phone calls, email or any other means. Please provide correct emails and phone numbers to facilitate such verification when required. Research requests that are not verified due to incorrect information from the customer may not be processed.
- Payment is processed through PayPal and we do not hold the payment information of any customer. PayPal may require additional payment verification in addition to our requirements. Where we receive payment directly, you agree to cooperate with all security verification required.
- Credit card fraud, stolen credit cards and other online payment misconduct will be reported to law enforcement agencies for prosecution.
- Payment of first installment constitutes acceptance of the above terms and conditions.
- Studentfocus-malaysia.com reserves the right to terminate any research request at anytime without prior notice if any of our terms and conditions are violated.
- No refunds after payment.You agree that where refunds are made by us for any reason, it will be on our terms.
Advertisement services terms and conditions
- Student Focus Malaysia reserves the right to label an ad as an advertisement if we interpret it to of such a nature.
All approved advertisement will be placed on
the first day of the month.
Student Focus Malaysia reserves the right to
reject any advertising based on our discretion or judged to include
Student Focus Malaysia reserves the right to
terminate any advertising at any time without prior notice.
All supplied advertisement components (images,
texts and other artworks) should comply with all copyright laws and
Ads with white backgrounds should have a very
contrasting (preferably black) 1 x 1 pixel coloured border around
All advertising components must be supplied by
the advertiser before activation date.
Two (2) advertisers may share any one banner
at any time and will be allowed based on our discretion.
Advertiser branding must be visible on all
advertisements submitted to us.
Prepayments must be received from publishers
for all approved advertisements to be confirmed. Advertiser and/or
advertiser agencies are jointly liable for such monies due and payable to Student
Focus Malaysia. All advertisement payments are non-refundable. Advertiser
and/or advertising agencies may terminate an advertisement at any time
during the contract period but no refunds will be paid for prepaid
advertisements that Advertiser and/or advertising agency decides to terminate.
Student Focus Malaysia may terminate the advertisement agreement at any
time. In such as event, Student Focus Malaysia will issue a pro-rata
Advertisement space(s) are approved on a first
come first served basis.
All submitted advertisements that are published
on our website are made in the agreement that the advertiser and its agency
are duly authorized to publish and advertise the entire components and contents
of the advertisement. Student Focus Malaysia and/or its agency indemnify
and accept no liability whatsoever directly or implied from and against
any loss of expenses arising from publishing that advertisement(s),
including, but without limitation to those arising from claims or suits
libel, and violation of rights of privacy, plagiarism and copyright
infringement. Student Focus Malaysia and its agencies reserve the right to
discontinue, reject or omit any reported advertisement or part thereof.
Student Focus Malaysia should be notified of all
cancellations from publishers in writing and received 10 business days
prior to the date of publication of the advertisement on our website.
All submitted advertisement components must be
kept under 40K. Only .png, .gif or .jpg file formats are accepted.
The advertiser and its agencies agree to have
read and understood the terms and conditions of this agreement and have the authority to
execute the same, and in so doing accept full responsibility for payment
of advertising under the terms of this contract.
Ad changes are allowed as follows:
- 1 ad change for one month contracts
- 5 ads changes for 6-month contracts
- 10 ads changes for 12-month contracts
Return from Terms and Conditions to Student services Homepage